2/5/09

Urgh. Or some word like it.

Anyone else out there who cared more about the new episode of the Office than they did the Super Bowl? Or is that a horrible crime that I should be repeatedly clubbed with a large stick for? (Also: bricks.)

I dunno. I just don't really care about football. At all. And, since I am a girl, I know that should not be counted as the announcement of the century, but I do enjoy baseball to the extent of rabid obsession, and I do competitive swimming, so it isn't as if I am just a girly girl - I definitely am not. And dang, that sentence went on a really long time. Whoops.

Plus, I don't really get the obsession over the ads. I mean, sure, there are some good ones thrown in there, but so what? OK, I admit I laughed at the Hulu ad, but other than that it is just a bit meh - don't we spend most of the time trying to avoid commercials? I mean, TiVo anyone?

But maybe I am alone on this, and if so, then fine. But still, you cannot deny the awesomeness of the Office, unless you are a bitter opinionated fan of the UK version who cannot accept both to be great shows.




Need I say more?

No comments: