2/10/09

Urgh - Episode II

Sometimes life just sucks. Seriously. Like when your best friend moves away to some place in the middle of the Northwest wilderness and is unable to contact in any way other than via text. And texting 'G2g, ttly' is not my idea of communicating with a friend. Especially one like A, the friend I lost - obviously not his name, just a clever dorky abbreviation - who was totally awesome in nearly every way. Except that he liked Eragon. And everyone knows that Eragon sucks.



Blech.


Anyway, A was pretty awesome. In fact, he was ridiculously awesome. And texting in place of our dramatic and lengthy conversations... just doesn't cut it. Not really.

Anyhow, I went and saw Slumdog Millionaire tonight with a couple of people, and dang - it was awesome. In my opinion it is the only film deserving to be on this year's pathetic list of Best Picture Nominees. I'll be rooting for it.

But it is late in this land of woe where I reside, so I will check off for the evening. G'night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.