1/30/09

Blogging about Blogging... I think

I have never owned a blog. Well, wait, not entirely true. I have. I started a blog, posted once, forgot about it, and was later notified by Blogger that they worried my small and pathetic internet cubicle was a "spam blog". Traumatized me for life. Er, until now, anyway.

Which brings me to why I am starting this blog now:

And that was your answer. I have absolutely no clue why I am beginning this ridiculous thing, and it certainly isn't to tell my family about it. They think I hate blogs. And I won't tell any friends, either, because I kind of want this to be a very separate and private documentation of my thoughts and feelings. Or something cheesy like that. Dunno yet.

I doubt anyone will read it - at least not regularly - but I need some way of writing my opinions online. At least, I think I do.

Be back later with more.

No comments: